Arctic Securities acted as financial adviser to Havila Kystruten AS
Arctic Securities acted as financial adviser to Havila Kystruten AS for its EUR 390 million refinancing of sanctioned GTLK facilities and delivery financing for the last two vessels Havila Polaris and Havila Pollux.
- Havila Kystruten sails the classic Norwegian Coastal Route between Bergen and Kirkenes which has 130 years of history
- The route is regulated by Norwegian governmental concessions where Havila Kystruten replaces four out of eleven Hurtigruten vessels
- Own and operate four of the most environmentally friendly cruise vessels globally being compliant with Norway’s zero-emission regulatory framework
- All vessels equipped with LNG and battery electric propulsion systems enabling first ever emission-free sailing
- For more information, see www.havilavoyages.com
Arctic was the architect behind and lead the structuring of the Transaction, and Fearnleys and Nordea was brought in and acted as joint lead on the public instruments.
Link to press releases: